St Mark's Day (transferred)

  • Writing from a hotel room in the Milwaukee area. Drove up here in advance of two meetings tomorrow, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, in connection with the Nashotah House "special project" I have been working on and vaguely referring to. If I have any skill in diplomacy and group process facilitation, it will be put to the test tomorrow. If I don't, that lack will be revealed! Spare me a prayer.
  • In the meantime, took care of some business with a vestment supplier in Chicago, and had a yummy dinner with my daughter, her husband, and their daughter at a great new BBQ joint. (Ask me what "burnt ends" might mean.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)