Tuesday (St Basil)

  • Task organization and Morning Prayer at home.
  • Due to being away from the office for ten days, there was a lot of catching up to do with staff, and a large pile of documents on my desk to process. This took the whole morning.
  • Fr Tim Goodman, master woodworker, came by to install a small shelf on one wall of my office. It sits above my prei dieu and underneath a good size crucifix on what is shaping up to be my "devotional wall" ... or perhaps an ikonostasis of sorts. I also picked his brain about the Hale Deanery congregations, with which he is intimately familiar.
  • Late lunch at home.
  • Worked on my sermon for this Sunday at Trinity, Jacksonville.
  • Worked on planning for this Saturday's working mini-retreat witht he Commission on Ministry.
  • Evening Prayer in the cathedral.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)