Friday


  • Vacation was great, but it was nice to be back in harness. Task planning and Morning Prayer at home.
  • The morning was consumed by catch-up conversations with the Archdeacon and the Administrator over various developments during my absence, and then by processing the sizable stacks of snail mail that had piled up on my desk over the last three weeks.
  • Lunch from Taco Gringo, eaten at home.
  • After lunch, I met for a good while with a finalist for one of our vacant cures.
  • Refined and began to "internalize" my homily for this weekend (tomorrow evening at Redeemer, Cairo and Sunday morning at St James', Marion). 
  • Continued to process (by responding or creating a planned task) a formidable number of emails that appeared when I reconnected to the diocesan email server last night, all of which require some action on my part. (Devoted a good bit of my evening at home to this same work.)
  • Evening Prayer in the office.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)