Thursday (Philander Chase)

  • Task planning and Morning Prayer at home.
  • Debriefed with the Archdeacon regarding developments during my absence. Made a couple of phone calls, send a handful of emails, and hand wrote a note with respect to those developments.
  • Refined the draft of my homily for this Sunday at Christ the King, Normal.
  • Picked up lunch at Taco Gringo at ate it at home. Nice to be having some familiar food, as much as I can sometimes enjoy the exotic.
  • Spent most of the afternoon writing a substantive blog post on the ministry of bishops. I felt like I needed to get this one out and up ASAP, as there has been some internet buzz on that fact that the HOB met in a foreign country and that the HOB meets twice a year. Check it out.
  • Evening Prayer in the cathedral.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)