Second Sunday after the Epiphany

This was a rare Sunday with no parish visitation on my calendar, so Brenda and I took the opportunity to be pew-sitters in the closest Episcopal parish out of the diocese that we could think of, which turned out to be St Paul's Cathedral in Peoria. I was not in clericals and hoped I might fly under the radar, but I was quickly busted by a couple of people who recognized me. After the liturgy, we were very graciously received and had a wonderful time talking with both the laity and clergy of that congregation.

Comments

  1. I vaguely remember a phrase from some old "B" movie - You can run, but you can't hide!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)