Wednesday

  • Usual routine; Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
  • Finished my working notes for next week's Lenten series presentation (the 21st), since I'll be away from home and office between now and then.
  • Took care of several concrete steps toward making the mission vision a reality. Tiny steps, in the larger scheme, but exciting nonetheless. We are broadening the base of those who will be involved in very tangible ways.
  • Shopped for, and purchased, a new, and much lighter, case for my laptop computer. 
  • Lunch from Chipotle Grill, eaten at home.
  • One final long treadmill workout before an intense period of travel.
  • Packed for being away seven days, then headed south to Alton for the third of five Lenten series presentations at St Paul's.
  • Made my way into St Louis, where I am now camped out at the Hilton Garden near the airport (one of those park-sleep-fly arrangements). I catch a plane for Houston in the morning, then on to Camp Allen in Navasota for the regular spring meeting of the House of Bishops.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)