Tuesday

At "Baby Bishops School" (aka Living Our Vows Residency). Morning: "The Bishop and the Prayer Book," with Neil Alexander, Bishop of Atlanta and sometime seminary professor of liturgy. I like to think of this area as my strong suit, but he had some very helpful and challenging material. Afternoon: A seminar on leadership with Ron Casey, a clinical psychologist and organizational development consultant. Again, a subject I feel like I am immersed in, but I came away with fresh insights. Evening: A presentation from Episcopal Relief and Development, wherein we were familiarized with the principles of Asset Based Community Development. Between sessions and over meals, of course, there is opportunity for informal collegial interaction, of which it feels like there can never be enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)