- Ran out before breakfast to get blood drawn for some routine lab work, but ... the lab is closed on Fridays. I did not know that. Will try again on Monday.
- Breakfast back at home, then Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Once again, dealt with a handful of emails, though the stack was not as tall as the last couple of days.
- The rest of the day was pretty much devoted to General Convention preparation, mostly related to the subcommittee that I will co-chair--the one dealing with proposed changes to the liturgical calendar.
- I did, however, spend a little over an hour with the Administrator and the Archdeacon, as be began to turn up the heat under getting ready for next October's annual diocesan synod.
- Ignatian Meditation on the gospel reading for Evening Prayer--Jesus and Peter walk on water.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.
Forget to mention yesterday that I made a cameo appearance bringing "ecumenical greetings" to the ELCA Synod's Annual Assembly, being held at the Crowne Plaza here in Springfield.