Gone Fishin'

Well, not literally.

I don't fish.

But inasmuch as the expression is a metaphor for taking leave of official duties in order to ... recreate ... then that's what's going on.

I'm on vacation. Partially "staycation," catching up on all those things around the house that there isn't time to get to during the routine course of life. Lots of reading and visiting with the offspring in Chicago. And if it ever cools off a bit, some outdoor walking. In the first half of August, Brenda and I plan to spend some time in the Santa Fe, New Mexico area.

I expect to be back in the office, in harness (including in this venue) on Wednesday the 22nd, when I hope to be, as the expression goes, "tanned and relaxed." Be well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)