Saturday

Yesterday was spent unpacking, decompressing, tying up some administrative loose ends, writing an article for the Springfield Current, and running several errands.

Later this morning I board the first of three airplane flights that will end up depositing me in Bangkok (yes, Thailand). A mission and networking conference of Global South Anglicans has invited the Communion Partners to send two bishops and two rectors, and I drew the short straw, along with Bishop Michael Smith of North Dakota. We will be joined by Frs Tony Clark and Chuck Alley.

I expect to have internet access while in Bangkok, so my intention is to continue to post daily, though at unusual times--Thailand is literally halfway around the world from the midwest, twelve hours ahead of central time. See you in cyberspace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)