Tuesday (St Sergius)

    Usual AM routine; Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
  • Processed about a dozen email messages, which, to my horror, took me until 11:30. A handful of them required thoughtful responses, and thoughtful responses take time.
  • Took a phone call from one of our clergy, on three disparate matters.
  • Began to work on the accumulated pile of hard-copy items on the corner of my desk and in my inbox, some of which has been there since my vacation. I can tolerate desk chaos for a while, but eventually I reach a tipping point and it just needs to be dealt with. That was today.
  • Lunch from Taco Gringo, eaten at home.
  • Continued with the desk-clearing, now employing my portable scanner. This consumed most of my afternoon, until after 4:30.
  • Fleshed out and refined a working draft of my homily for this Sunday at St Michael's, O'Fallon. When I finished, it was after 6pm. Evening Prayer fell through the cracks today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)