Wednesday (Lancelot Andrewes)

  • Usual AM routine; Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
  • Further developed the outline for my address to the annual diocesan Synod on October 19.
  • Fleshed out the essential content of my homily for Proper 23 (Cairo and Harrisburg).
  • Lunch at home--leftovers.
  • Brought forth a completed but unrefined draft of my homily for the Synod Eucharist.
  • Took care of some administrative work (a marital judgment request).
  • Produced a finished but unrefined draft of my homily for Bruce DeGooyer's ordination to the priesthood next week.
  • Evening Prayer in the cathedral.
  • Spent my evening cranking out this blog post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)