Monday

Very grateful to be writing from a Milwaukee hotel room, after an uneventful five-hour drive from Springfield, all of which was on the calendar. What was not only the calendar was a four hour visit to the ER at St John's Hospital with a kidney stone. Since Vicodin is not compatible with driving, I was on the verge of having to cancel my travel plans (I'm here for a meeting of the Board and Foundation of The Living Church). But when the moment of decision arrived, I was pain free and had been med-free for five and a half hours, so all systems were Go. I am incredibly grateful for the prayer support I have received over the last 24 hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)