Easter Saturday

Still incarcerated. Things just don't move as quickly on weekends in hospitals and it's a big complex system in which it's easy for an individual to get lost. The attending cardiologist today, when he "rounded" me (new verb I've learned) said he was fine with me going to stay with family here in Chicago  until Thursday (going home to Springfield would be too risky, IMO). But I have some pre-op tests to complete. One happened today and one is set for tomorrow AM. The other  ... no word. So I'm hoping for discharge tomorrow, but not banking on it. In the meantime, I have a room with a nice view, I'm well enough to get up three times a day and walk around the unit, and the nursing staff is outstanding. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)