Wednesday (William Law)

Spent the entire day in Chicago condo where our son and daughter-in-law live. I attended significant portions of the semi-annual board meeting of The Living Church by phone, took care of some loose ends of diocesan business via telephone and email, filed for an extension on my income taxes, and otherwise put personal finances in a state such that I they won't need any attention for a couple of weeks. For dinner Brenda and I were ferried the seven blocks to our daughter and son-in-law's condo. I report to Northwestern Memorial Hospital at 5:30am, and after that matters are out of my hands for a while. Consequently, I'll be going dark in this space. Updates on my condition will doubtless be posted on the diocesan Facebook page. Blessings to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)