St Michael & All Angels (transferred)

On the road at a leisurely how from Shelbyville, Indiana, in time for lunch beginning the fall meeting of the Forward Movement board of directors, on which it is my joy to serve. We discussed a range of issues, from the mundane to the speculative. I'm most excited about a program called Renewal Works, about which the clergy and faithful of the Diocese of Springfield will be hearing a lot more about from me over the coming months. 
Dinner was at a Scottish-themed restaurant (waiters in kilts) called Nicholson's. Good beer, which felt good on the sore throat that is gaining on me despite my attempts to keep it at bay with zinc lozenges.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)