Tuesday (St Anskar)

If it's February, I must be traveling. Alarm set for 4:20am in order to be up, showered, dressed, and out for the 6am United flight to O'Hare. Cooled my jets there for a couple of hours, then boarded another flying tube pointed in the direction of Sarasota. (Getting on the plane was like walking into an Episcopal church on a Sunday morning; pretty sure, at 63, that I lowered the average age.) Got settled in my hotel, took a long walk to find some lunch, and began to prepare mentally for the next few days. I'm here until midday Friday for a special meeting of the Nashotah House board of trustees. We're wrangling with some challenging stuff. Our time together began with a gracious dinner at the home of Fr Fred and Linda Robinson. Fred is rector of the Church of the Redeemer, which is hosting the meeting. More anon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)