Sunday, May 3, 2015

Fifth Sunday of Easter

Up and out of our O'Fallon hotel in time to preside and preach at the 8am liturgy at St George's, Belleville. Between services I spoke at the adult forum. They were mostly curious about my trip to Cuba, but we also touched on the General Convention issues. At the 10:30 celebration there was one baptism and one confirmation, and it was al splendidly joyful. We had lunch at a downtown restaurant with the vestry after that, and we arrived home at about 4:30. It was a quick turnaround for me, though, as I unpacked, repacked, and hit the road eastward for Shelbyville, Indiana, where I am spending the night. On to Cincinnati in the morning, and the spring meeting of the Forward Movement Board of Directors.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for coming to St. George's. Enjoyed your Adult Forum talk and your great sermon!

    ReplyDelete