Thursday

The 6am flight out of Springfield now leaves at 5:40. So I was out the door at 4:30. All went smoothly. I made it to Denver by midday, and joined the in-progress conference of the Society of Catholic Priests around 3pm. (The SCP is made up entirely of Episcopal and Anglican Church of Canada clergy, in all three orders. I'm a guest, not a member, as I've been invited to appear on a panel tomorrow on "Catholicity and Same-Sex Marriage." I'm the designated conservative.) I got to hear a presentation by the somewhat notorious Fr Alberto Cutie on hispanic/latino ministry. Then there was Evening Prayer, a social hour, Solemn Mass, and (a fashionably late) dinner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)