Friday (St Catherine of Siena)

The weather forecast for Dallas being what it was, I had some plausible anxiety about getting home on schedule. But all went smoothly with my itinerary, and the flight from DFW landed at SPI on schedule around 1:30pm. While I was waiting for my checked luggage, however, I heard an announcement that the turnaround flight back to Dallas would be delayed by at least two hours, so we apparently got out while the gettin' was good. Got home, unpacked, then settled in to process a pile of emails and provide some detailed feedback to the group working on our canonical revisions. Before going out to dinner with Brenda, I had a good long walk, a habit that is usually unavailable to me when I travel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)