Wednesday

Out of an abundance of caution, in search of the root cause of my recently-diagnosed anemia, my morning was dedicated to letting the medical establishment have a good look at my entire G-I tract, upper and lower. I slept through it all, and they didn't offer me a DVD. The results are negative ... which is positive, if you know what I mean. I was home by noon, and spent the rest of the day in my recliner, gradually shaking off anesthesia, processing a few emails, and doing an "interview" with the editor of a para-church periodical. During the evening, between innings of a Cubs game, I actually developed a homiletical message statement into a rough outline (Easter VI at Redeemer, Cairo).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)