Wednesday

  • Usual AM routine. MP in the cathedral.
  • Attended to transport and lodging arrangements for a trip coming up in early June.
  • Took care of a routine end-of-the-month personal organization chore.
  • Took a substantive incoming phone call from one of our parish clergy.
  • Spoke by phone at some length and with weighty content with one of our postulants in the ordination process.
  • Left for home on the early side in deference to afternoon travel plans.
  • Ate lunch, and packed for two nights away.
  • Just past 1:00, headed up to SPI to catch the 2:11 departure for Dallas.
  • Arrived DFW at 4:00, retrieved my luggage, picked up my rental car, used the Waze app on my phone to guide me my hotel. With rush hour traffic, it was 6:00 before I was at the check-in desk.
  • Dropping my stuff on in my room, I headed to a nearby Mexican restaurant called Javier's, where I enjoyed good food, drink, and conversation with members of the Living Church Foundation board ahead of tomorrow's annual meeting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)