Wednesday

Out the door at 9:15, headed for Central Illinois Regional Airport in Bloomington. Caught the 11:40 to Atlanta, eventually ending up in Orlando at 4:30 EDT. Devoured Cliff's Notes to The Brothers Karamazov (which I read in its entirety a couple of years ago) on both legs of the journey. Retrieved my checked luggage, picked up a rental car, and drove up to Oviedo, home of the Diocese of Central Florida's retreat and conference center (familiar territory for me from three prior visits). Joined over twenty other authors from the Covenant blog, in whose company I am proud to number myself. We will be chowing down over the next couple of days on the aforementioned Dostoyevsky novel. This is our annual retreat. Last year we did Augustine's City of God, so this is somewhat lighter fare!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)