Ss Peter & Paul

  • Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
  • Walked the 2.2 miles down to Charlie Parker's for breakfast, then walked back to the office. By the time I got back and did my delayed morning ablutions, it was the better part of 11am.
  • Exercised my monthly privilege of writing personal greetings to clergy and spouses with birthdays and anniversaries during the coming calendar month (so, July in this case). Did this via a combination of handwriting and scheduled email.
  • Stepped out, around 1pm, for lunch at Chick-Fil-A and some personal shopping at Meijer and Food Fantasies.
  • Routine periodic personal maintenance: Cleaning up my computer desktop (the digital equivalent of filing accumulated items on a physical desktop).
  • Read another in the catechetical pamphlet series from the Living Church Foundation.
  • Processed my physical inbox and other items on my physical desktop, mostly by scanning and tossing.
  • Got packed up and ready to go. Read Evening Prayer in the office, then hit the road southbound at 5:55.
  • Arrived at the Doubletree in Mt Vernon around 8:10. Checked into my room, then had dinner at their in-house restaurant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)