Third Sunday of Advent

The morning unfolded at a humane tempo, as I didn't need to be anywhere until 10am, thirty minutes ahead of the principal liturgy at St Luke's, Springfield. For the first time in a string of years, it didn't snow on the day of my visitation to St Luke's, which was noteworthy. We duly kept the feast in word and sacrament, enjoyed some conviviality, then I was on my way northward, hoping to beat the predicted snow, which I was able to do. 

As the present load of "work"-related tasks on my radar is at the ebb point of its cycle (something that tends to happen in December, it seems), and the list of domestic chores looms large, I'm going to take an extra personal day or two this week. So you can check in again at this location in cyberspace on Wednesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)