Friday in Easter Week

I can't deny that I'm getting better and more efficient with making videos (and I think the technical quality is improving as well), but it still feels like doing so consumes an inordinate chunk of time compared with the length of the final result. But a sermon for the Second Sunday of Easter, and a word of pastoral greeting to St Paul's, Pekin (where I was scheduled to visit this weekend) are "in the can." (The sermon will post on the website tomorrow afternoon, and the pastoral greeting will be available to the people of Paul's about the same time. I also attended to some more Communion Partners business and traded emails with one of our postulants. As a spiritual practice, I went to YouTube and deeply listened to some hymns and choral anthems for the Easter season. Spoke by phone with Canon Evans. Squeezed in a workout on the Bowflex as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)