Friday

Some days one feels extremely busy from start to finish, but, in the end, there aren't that many concrete accomplishments to document. I did do the finish work on my homily for this Sunday (not to be given at St Michael's, O'Fallon), and then set up, recorded, edited, and uploaded it to Vimeo. Hannah will see that it "drops" on the website tomorrow afternoon. I also recorded a video greeting to the people of St Michael's, and I am given to understand that it has already been shared with those of that community to have internet access. Beyond that, I attended to an array of small administrative matters and got sucked into devoting some unwelcome  and substantial attention to an ongoing pastoral matter. I did manage to sneak in a bit of my rota of special devotion on Fridays--watching/listening to a series of Ascensiontide hymns on YouTube. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)