Friday

The major accomplishment was refining, editing, recording, and uploading my homily for this Sunday. The scheduled visitation was to St John the Baptist, Mt Carmel, but they're not quite ready for in-person worship, so I'll be staying home. The lesser, but still significant, accomplishment was the drafting of a document in preparation for my next mediation session with the Standing Committee, and then sending it out to some advisors for vetting. There will not doubt be revisions before the meeting on Tuesday. In the late afternoon, I spent some time in attempted contemplative prayer, but it was pretty difficult to "still my soul and make it quiet" (per Psalm 131), given everything that's going on. Elsewise, there were the usual email conversations and phone calls, covering various and sundry things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)