The Lord's Day (II Pentecost)

Up and out right at 0600 so as to arrive at St Barnabas' Havana half an hour ahead of their regular 1000 Eucharist. Only ... it hasn't been "regular" since early March. This was the first Sunday of that community coming back together, and it was my special joy to be with them for it. As a gesture in the direction of safety, we had "Mass on the grass," with appropriate spacing and masks. I was deeply moved by a gift from the parish of a drawing of their lovely church, with an eloquent expression of gratitude for my ministry inscribed on the back. It made my day. After some "distanced mingling" over pre-packaged refreshments, I was back in the YFNBmobile and home at 3:45.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)