Tuesday

Big rocks:

  • Prepped for and met with the Standing Committee in another mediation session. 
  • Met with my legal advisor to take stock and plan future strategy. (May I just say that I hate it that I have to be dealing with such things?)
  • Refined, edited, and printed my homily for tomorrow's ordination of Carter Aikin to the transitional diaconate.
  • Took a first pass at the readings for Proper 13, when I hope to be preaching somewhere, but the precise details remain unclear.

Smaller stuff: 

  • Made a condolence phone call to a diocesan lay leader who's had a a death in the family.
  • Spoke by phone with Canon Evans on a range of issues.
  • This is not really a small thing, but it didn't overcrowd my plate: St Paul's in Alton had a serious fire, so I spoke with the rector a couple of times and otherwise kept tabs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)