Tuesday

  • Task planning at home; lot's to do this week. Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
  • Processed a load of new emails that had arrived in the past couple of days.
  • Reviewed service leaflet drafts for my visit to Granite City and Glen Carbon on the 23rd, and discussed them by phone with Fr Pence.
  • I always monitor the internet message board run for the members (and recently former members) of General Convention, but I rarely post anymore. Once in a while, though, something occurs to me that just needs to be said, and I figure it's part of my vow to "take my share in the councils of the church" to just go ahead and say it. My remarks there, slightly expanded, now appear on my "real" blog.
  • Spoke by phone with Fr Swan regarding the details of my visit to St John's, Decatur this Sunday.
  • Lunch from Taco Gringo, eaten at home.
  • Handled some executive decisions regarding the upcoming synod of the diocese.
  • Processed an unusually large load of hard copy that had accumulated over the last two weeks.
  • Refined my homily for this coming Sunday in Decatur. It's now "in the can."
  • Evening Prayer in the cathedral.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)