Friday (St Justin Martyr)
- Usual morning routine: task planning and light email processing at home, Morning Prayer in the cathedral. The Archdeacon and I had to office to ourselves today, which some might consider dangerous.
- Spent the bulk of the morning preparing for my role at General Convention, where I will serve on the Committee on Prayer Book, Liturgy, and Church Music, and co-chair the subcommittee that will deal with matters affecting the liturgical calendar.
- Lunch from China 1, eaten at home. (The last time I was there, it was with several members of Diocesan Council, so the proprietor asked where all my friends were!)
- Reviewed some information online in connection with preparing to lead a pilgrimage of youth from the diocese to Canterbury sometime next year.
- Added some links and content to the still-in-beta diocesan website.
- Reviewed and responded to a canonical request from a priest for permission to solemnize the marriage of a divorced person.
- Took care of some Nashotah House business.
- Attended to some details ahead of tomorrow's Clergy Day.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.