- Regular morning routine: Task planning, etc. at home, Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Consulted with the Administrator over arrangements for a planned conference for clergy and musicians in November.
- Attended to some General Convention business. (See here and here for some fruits of my labor, yesterday and today.)
- Attended to some Nashotah House business.
- Lunch from TG, eaten at home.
- Usual Tuesday desk-clearing work: lots of scanning, task-creating, quick reading, and emailing.
- Took an initial look and made some written reflections on the readings for Proper 17; this will eventually become a sermon to be delivered at Trinity, Lincoln on the first Sunday in September. (Why such a head start? General Convention and vacation intervene.)
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.