Surgery + 11 Days

A brief update:

I suppose I can truthfully say that every day is just a little bit better than the one before, and if that's the case, I have nothing about which I can seriously complain. During the day I'm recliner-bound ... except when I'm up for some intentional exercise, but I tire easily, so those are short bursts. I'm sleeping well at night, and taking nothing stronger than regular Tylenol about three times a day for pain management at the incision site. Vital signs are good. I'm able to comfortably use my Macbook, and am beginning to be semi-productive. The home health care nurse who visits me says I'm ahead of schedule in my recovery. So there you have it. More as there's something to tell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)