Friday (Charles Chapman Grafton)

I had three substantive telephone appointments on my calendar today (two related to deployment and one related to Anglican Communion matters), so I had fairly low expectations of general productivity, given that talking on the phone taxes my introversion at pretty much the same rate as an in-person encounter. I did make a little progress wrapping my mind around the preaching responsibilities I will have on a planned visit to our companion Diocese of Tabora, Tanzania in November. Also prayed the Sorrowful Mysteries of the rosary, entered the schedule for next month's House of Bishops meeting in my calendar (one of the sessions is actually entitled "Moving Diagonally," but I have nothing to do with it!), kept on top of an unusually steady stream of incoming emails, and prayed the morning and evening offices in the cathedral. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)