Thursday (St Clement of Alexandria)

  • Back to my previously customary (before all my travel) Thursday morning treadmill workout.
  • Dropped the YFNBmobile at the Hyundai dealer for its scheduled 67,500 mile maintenance. Brenda followed me in and brought me to the office.
  • Morning Prayer in the office.
  • Revised the evolving draft of my homily for Advent III (St Paul's, Carlinville).
  • Registered for the March 2014 meeting of the House of Bishops, which also entailed making airline reservations from Springfield to Houston. Found a decent itinerary at a decent price.
  • Drafted and send a couple of emails--one related to my membership in the Communion Partners group of bishops, the other related to my Nashotah House responsibilities.
  • Began scanning the pile of hard copy detritus on my credenza.
  • Brenda picked me up and brought me home for lunch, then back to Green Hyundai to retrieve my vehicle. The updated my GPS and managed to erase all my radio presets in the process. Ugh.
  • Continued with the scanning project.
  • Took a phone call from one of our seminarians.
  • Addressed another Nashotah project (trustee committee assignments).
  • Made an initial fly-by past the readings for Epiphany II (January 19), in preparation for preaching at Christ Church, Springfield.
  • Evening Prayer in the cathedral.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)