Tuesday

Still not completely put back together after yesterday, but I woke up some bit better and made the decision to make it a work day. Trying I intentionally move slowly and keep my inner stress level low, I got into the office only a little later than I ordinarily would. Conferred with the Archdeacon and the Treasurer over a range of administrative and pastoral issues that are in various stages of emerging, Phone conversations with two priests and one warden. Pulled together a full rough draft of a sermon for Epiphany I (January 12 at St Michael's, O'Fallon). Came home for lunch and didn't go back, but continued to work from home, mostly answering emails. In the evening, we actually socialized with some people whom we did not meet at any church, a bit of a rarity for us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)