Saturday

  • Still in recovery from the post-Christmas bug. The cough is still problematic, but I feel pretty well otherwise. Brenda, however, is about three days behind me.
  • Morning Prayer in my study at home.
  • Got back into my exercise routine--weights and treadmill.
  • Did some grocery shopping in anticipation of a lot of snow. The stores were mobbed.
  • Responded to a sensitive email request.
  • Worked on my sermon for the Conversion of St Paul (January 26 in the cathedral). Arrived at a central message and plotted the broad strokes of the delivery.
  • Evening Prayer in my study.
  • Processed a stack of emails, pastoral and administrative.
  • Still waiting for the snow to arrive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)