Thursday (Phillips Brooks)

  • Thursday early AM exercise: weights and treadmill.
  • Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
  • Attended to some travel details on behalf of a Pakistani priest who will be visiting us in the diocese next month.
  • Got started on uploading the video I edited yesterday. It took all day and then some. I must be doing something wrong.
  • Spent the rest of the morning straightening and cleaning out the credenza behind my desk. This is an annual chore. It's not glamorous work, and might even seem frivolous. But it always seems to yield a hidden treasure or two--things tucked away rather haphazardly, and then forgotten. In any event, I can safely say I'm more organized now than I was 24 hours ago.
  • Lunch from Chi-Town--Italian beef--eaten at home.
  • More scheduled maintenance, this time a semi-annual tightening up of my general document files (in my case, all in Dropbox). Ditto what I said above about feeling more organized.
  • Processed the hard-copy in my physical inbox--mostly scanning. This was short work, as I've lately been pretty good about keeping up with this chore weekly.
  • Attended to some personal organization issues related to the transition from one calendar month to the next (a little early, as I'll be away all next week).
  • Drove home to snag Brenda and deposit her at the Amtrak station. She's headed to Chicago to be present for a musical gig our daughter-in-law and son have there.
  • Evening Prayer in the cathedral.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)