Friday

  • Usual morning routine. MP in the cathedral.
  • Completed the UTO grant application on behalf of the Diocese of Tabora, for them to be able to build a girl's dorm at their secondary school (St Peter's). This is much more intimidating than it sounds. The application is complex, repetitive, and not always clear. But an email later in the day assuring me that it was complete was gratifying.
  • Met with a potential nominee for Holy Orders, along with his rector.
  • Lunch from La Bamba, eaten at home.
  • Took care of piece of administrivia related to my co-trusteeship of the Putnam Trust.
  • Made air travel arrangements for my DEPO visit to Trinity, Yazoo City, MS on the first weekend of April. I'm getting better at this, but it always takes longer than I'd like.
  • Dealt with small bits of ongoing debris from the Nashotah brouhaha.
  • Took care of some routine end-of-month personal organization maintenance (organizing my April calendar).
  • Dashed off an email to my Communion Partner bishop colleagues.
  • Responded to a request for biographical info from the rector of an out-of-the-diocese at which I will be a guest preacher for Ascension.
  • Spoke by phone with a lay leader in one of our parishes, in response to a letter she had sent me.
  • Evening Prayer in the cathedral.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)