Thursday

  • Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
  • Spent time in the cathedral office helping get this Sunday's service bulletins into printable condition. 
  • Returned to my own office and left a string of voicemail messages for various people, all stemming in one way or another from Fr Roderick's sudden passing.
  • Made some quick administrative decisions on matters that were presented to me.
  • Finished radically revising the homily I had already prepared for this Sunday (to have been delivered somewhere else), placing my message in the context of the week's stunning developments.
  • Lunch from McD's, eaten at home.
  • Aside from some minor interruptions (like going to get a duplicate for my disappeared driver's license), I spent the afternoon getting the funeral liturgy booklet 98% ready to print. It will actually be a quite lovely service. Keith deserves a good sendoff.
  • Evening Prayer in the cathedral.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)