Tuesday

I've been in Washington, DC since yesterday afternoon, but, to my horror, I'm in the dark ages ... aka a hotel room without functional wifi that my computer will connect with. For some arcane reason, my iPad does connect, but it's verrrrrrry slow. So, since my circumstances are so straitened, I won't say much. The board meeting of Forward Movement has been going well. An added bonus is our location on the grounds of Washington Csthedral, where we have enjoyed choral evensong the last two evenings. The meeting ends at midday tomorrow. Then I fly on to Dallas for another board meeting ('tis the season). In odd moments, I've also managed to attend to emerging issues back home via email. The voice transcription feature on iOS7 has been a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)