Wednesday (James Hannington & His Companions)


  • Daily task planning at home. 
  • Morning Prayer in the cathedral. 
  • Prepared for presiding and preaching at the midday Mass. 
  • Attended briefly to an administrative matter with the Archdeacon. 
  • Fleshed out, refined, and printed my homily for this Sunday at All Saints, Morton. 
  • Began an email to the Nashotah House trustees for the purpose of beginning calendar negotiations for a special January meeting. 
  • Attended to my midday Mass duties. 
  • Lunch at home -- leftovers. 
  • Finished the email I had begun before lunch. 
  •  To my dismay, I spent the rest of the afternoon wrestling with technology ... iMovie, to be specific. A victory of sorts was mine in the end, and the final session of my 2013 Lenten teaching series (yes, a year and half late) is now edited (crudely) and uploaded. Reading the Bible for Dummies. See it here. 
  • Evening Prayer in the car on the way home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)