Monday (St Leo of Rome)

Had my alarm set for 4:20am so as to be up and around and out in time for a 6am departure on United Airlines to Chicago. My scheduled three hour layover turned into four and half hours due to a mechanical issue and needing to swap out planes, so I got a lot a steps on pedometer walking concourses B and C. Arrived in Salt Lake City around 2pm local time, picked up my rental car (though I noticed too late that the light rail line now goes to the airport), and made my way downtown to the Episcopal Diocese of Utah's conference center. I'm here to meet with other bishops of "small" dioceses (it's a self-selecting group re what constitutes "small"). We're just three blocks away from the venue of next summer's General Convention.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)