Wednesday

A laid-back day. Whatever "work" I did, I did from home. Beefed up and did some initial editing on a sermon for Epiphany I (January 11 at St Paul's Cathedral). Began some broad stroke planning for liturgies at the pre-Lenten clergy retreat in February. Ferried our son and his wife on a shoe-shopping expedition, and bought a sweater for myself in the process. Completed the broad stroke liturgical planning I started earlier, then roughed out the first of the three retreat addresses I will be giving. Spent about three hours a the home of some friends down the street, along with several other quite interesting people whom they invited. Happy New Year, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)