Saturday

The microbes that lie in wait this time of year, seeking someone to devour, have had their patience rewarded, and I am theirs. Trying to forestall the devouring part. I had intended to join the Commission on Ministry for their pretty much all day meeting, but it seemed good to us (and, presumably, to the Holy Spirit) that I should deliver myself of some essential information that they needed to do their work well, and then be on my way. So I did, and then I was. Mild fever, hacking cough, modest sinus pressure. Not the worst I've ever been, for sure, but I look forward to putting it behind me. Aside from doing my thrice-weekly four loads of laundry, I have endeavored to take it very easy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)