Saturday

Slept in ... Morning Prayer in my recliner ... worked through a slew of emails that accumulated during my trip to Florida; made tasks out of many of them ... ran an errand to the dry cleaners ... worked out on Bowflex, then took a long and vigorous walk on an unseasonably warm and beautiful day ... showered, lunched, napped (something that began as I was held hostage by a sleeping cat on my lap) ... refined and printed my sermon for tomorrow (St Paul's, Pekin) ... dealt with sundry administrative and pastoral matters via email ... dinner from Popeye's, which Brenda went and got ... more administrivia, developed sermon notes for the Last Sunday after the Epiphany (Holy Communion in Charleston, SC, one of my DEPO parishes) to certified "rough draft" form.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)