Friday (Robert Grosseteste)

Up and out of my Denver hotel ... breakfast at a rather hip and trendy restaurant near St John's Cathedral ... participated as a panelist in a discussion of "Catholic implications of same-sex marriage" (I was the designated "conservative" and didn't really say anything I haven't said many times before) ... changed into my traveling attire (I don't usually wear clericals when I fly) and headed to the airport ... returned my rental car ... checked my bag ... had an expensive burger for lunch (is there any other kind at an airport?) ... flew to Chicago ... sat in the bar at the United Club and watched to Cubs lose to the Cardinals, who enjoyed an assist from the home-plate umpire's very liberal interpretation of the strike zone whenever the Cubs were batting ... caught the 9:15 flight to SPI and pulled into my driveway at 10:30.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)