Tuesday (St Leo of Rome)

  • Weekly task planning over breakfast at home. Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
  • Caught up with the Archdeacon on a range of matters, some trivial and some substantial.
  • Hosted the semi annual meeting of the diocesan trustees in my office, along with three others joining my conference call on the speakerphone. Our investment advisor was with us as well.
  • Met with an individual in the middle stages of discerning a potential call to the priesthood.
  • began to get accustomed to the reality that I am working with an iPad and a Bluetooth keyboard all week. My laptop is in the shop, hopefully getting outfitted with greased lightning. It’s been moving at a rather glacial speed lately.
  • Lunch from Pizza Hut, eaten at home. One of the guilty pleasures I allow myself only rarely.
  • Devoted a chunk of time and energy to an ongoing project on behalf of the Communion Partners Group of bishops.
  • Took care of some supplementary sermon prep planning in the view of a change I made to my visitation calendar.
  • Attended to some important details pertaining to planning for my sabbatical in 2016.
  • Spoke by phone with a potential candidate for one of our vacant parishes.
  • Reached out by email to a potential candidate for one of our other vacant parishes.
  • Evening Prayer in the cathedral.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)