Wednesday (O Emmanuel)

Yes, I realize I've been AWOL from this venue since the weekend. I've been traveling under circumstances that were simply not conducive to my usual routine of late evening posting. I've been about the business of the Communion Partners group of bishops, about which it would not be prudent for me to say anything substantive at this moment. Anyway, I'm back in harness locally. Today I refined and printed sermons for Christmas Eve and this coming Sunday, and preached/celebrated the cathedral's midday Mass. Now we have a houseful--with all three of our grown children, two spouses, and three grandchildren (one still in utero).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)